DRY SCALP - ITCHY SCALP (PRURITUS SCALP) - DANDRUFF
What Aloe Vera Does
Aloe Vera contains enzymes (proteins or conjugated proteins produced by living organisms and functioning as biochemical catalysts) that cleanse the scalp of dead skin cells and excess Sebum build-up. (Sebum build-up is one of the primary reasons for restricted hair growth. It is an oily substance naturally produced by the hair glands. It works as a moisturizer, however excess sebum can prevent hair growth. On the other hand, excessive sebum can mix with the dirt particles and block the hair pores. Aloe Vera comes with different antibacterial properties and can remove the sebum build-up.) Excess skin cell production is one reason for Psoriasis. existence. Aloe Vera will help and often cure Psoriasis and in the process reduce redness, scaling and inflammation of the scalp, dryness and the causes of dandruff. As any one or all of these are the cause/s of itchiness and irritation of the scalp, applying Aloe Vera as described below will assist in reducing the problem or in most cases completely eradicate it. Generally it is necessary to periodically apply the Aloe gel as instructed below. Your hair will naturally benefit as well.
Aloe Fresh - How To Treat These Conditions
The picture shows the amount you need to make approximately 125 ml (1/2 cup) of blended ready to use gel. This quantity will do for two treatments of shoulder length normal type hair.
Gel will keep for two weeks refrigerated once prepared.
1. Follow same steps for extracting gel .
2. After blending the gel it will be frothy so you then strain it through a normal kitchen strainer or sieve.
3. Let the gel settle for about 20 minutes.
4. Massage the gel thoroughly into your scalp making sure in the process you also completely saturate your hair from root to tip. Be generous with the gel.
5. You then leave this for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the severity of your
6. Repeat weekly for 3 weeks and then weekly but keep gel in your hair for only 5 minutes before rinsing. After 3 to 4 more weeks your scalp should be clean and in great condition with no more itchiness. Maintain weekly or fortnightly as you feel it is needed.